Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Board Music

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Breakdown--Chris Daughtry

    Open up the book you beat me with again.
    Read it off one sentence at a time.
    I'm tired of all the lines,
    Convictions and your lies.
    What right do you have to point at me?

    Well, I'm sitting alone thinking about it all over coffee.
    And still crowdin' my space are the things you still hold against me.
    You cannot save me.

    Well, it's not the time to breakdown.
    It's not the time to breakdown.
    It's not the time to break up this love,
    Keep it together now.
    It's not the time to break.

    Read it all, no need for separating here.
    You see what you want and try to justify.
    All your little lines,
    Convictions and your lies.
    What right do you have to point at me?

    Well, I'm sitting alone thinking about it all over coffee.
    And still crowdin' my space are the things you still hold against me.
    You cannot save me.

    Well, it's not the time to breakdown.
    It's not the time to breakdown.
    It's not the time to break up this love,
    Keep it together now.
    It's not the time to break.

    Open up the book you beat me with again.
    Read it off one sentence at a time.

    Well, it's not the time to breakdown.
    Well, it's not the time to breakdown.
    Well, it's not the time to breakdown.
    Well, it's not the time to breakdown.
    Well, it's not the time to break up this love,
    Keep it together now.
    Well, it's not the time to break,
    Breakdown.

    i totally forgot to put this up when i changed the music, lol. i just realized that because i'm about to change it soon again... along with a design change... this one's getting on MY nerves now... *L*...

    i love chris daughtry's voice... i could listen to him sing all day long, lol. it doesn't hurt that he's a sexy, muscular bald-headed man, either... *chuckles*.... i'd like to kiss him right on top of his head!... *drool*... anyway. lol. it's a good song... just in case some of you have never turned on the sound.... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pain
    <u>Three Days Grace</u>

    Pain, without love
    Pain, I can't get enough
    Pain, I like it rough
    'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

    You're sick of feeling numb
    You're not the only one
    I'll take you by the hand
    And I'll show you a world that you can understand
    This life is filled with hurt
    When happiness doesn't work
    Trust me and take my hand
    When the lights go out you will understand

    Pain, without love
    Pain, I can't get enough
    Pain, I like it rough
    'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
    Pain, without love
    Pain, I can't get enough
    Pain, I like it rough
    'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

    Anger and agony
    Are better than misery
    Trust me I've got a plan
    When the lights go off you will understand

    Pain, without love
    Pain, I can't get enough
    Pain, I like it rough
    'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
    Pain, without love
    Pain, I can't get enough
    Pain, I like it rough
    'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing
    Rather feel pain

    I know (I know I know I know I know)
    That you're wounded
    You know (You know you know you know you know)
    That I'm here to save you
    You know (You know you know you know you know)
    I'm always here for you
    I know (I know I know I know I know)
    That you'll thank me later

    Pain, without love
    Pain, can't get enough
    Pain, I like it rough
    'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
    Pain, without love
    Pain, I can't get enough
    Pain, I like it rough
    'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
    Pain, without love
    Pain, I can't get enough
    Pain, I like it rough
    'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
    Rather feel pain than nothing at all
    Rather feel pain

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i used to LOVE this song... i've never heard this version of it... it involves amy lee, so ya know i had to put it up... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen